The old cockpit floor hade done it’s job (probably from where the boat was new in 1991). Last summer it started to fall apart.
I started to look around for alternatives, find something similar that could be used (a new copy would probably cost around 1000 Eur). No luck with that so i started to look for which material to use (ordinary teak costs about 50 Eur per meter), at the end i found a material named “Guyana teak”, went to the lumber yard to take a look at it, looked really good and i went with that (10 Eur per meter). This is the result:
Total cost was about 80 Euro and about 8 hours of work.